Want to help bring NASA’s story to the world? Johnson Space Center's External Relations Office (ERO) is looking for new faces and voices across the center to star in NASA content and outreach activities. Starting this January, ERO will have an open casting call to give NASA employees the chance to put their mark on content being shared with millions of NASA fans around the globe.
JSC ERO produces digital content about NASA’s missions across multiple platforms including multiple social media accounts
and NASA TV
. Here’s a few examples of what we’ve been doing lately that you could be a part of:
We’re also looking to get even more of the NASA family involved in educational events, outreach visits and Speaker’s Bureau
, along with new ideas to help inspire the world with what we do. This is also an opportunity to develop your communication expertise and other skills that come with being an ambassador for NASA, so apply now.
- Each applicant should have approval from their management to participate prior to applying. This is not a rotational opportunity and the hours required will vary based upon the activity or content selected.
- A simple form and an example of your stellar skills. Want to star in a video or host a Facebook live? Shoot a quick video on your phone and show us what you got. Want to host a podcast or do some voiceover work? Record a few minutes talking about anything in the world.
- Be creative! We’re looking for new talent and new ideas, so if there is something at JSC you’ve always wanted to showcase, this is the time.
- Please fill out information here.
- Send us something to show off why you’d be perfect for the job. Media files can be LFT’d (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or uploaded to any video sharing site as long as you provide us a link.
- This is an open ended call with no planned end date. We’re always looking for more of the JSC community to help connect to the mission.
Cosmic Carpool: DNA To Go
Dan Goes to Kazakhstan
Everything about Mission Control
Houston We Have A Podcast
Orion Backstage: Keeping Orion Weight Off And Crew Weight On
Packing for the Bottom of the World
Try This: Spacesuit Gloves
Space to Ground