Apollo alumni and the current NASA team will come together on July 18th from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. for an evening of meeting, mingling, and memorabilia at the Gilruth Center. Apollo era memorabilia will be on display. Pizza, beer,
snacks and music will be provided.
Sign up to bring your Apollo memorabilia HERE
- Memorabilia Display: NASA employees and Apollo alumni can bring their favorite memorabilia to display to fellow employees at the event.
- Food and Drinks: Pizza, snacks, sodas, water and beer will be provided. Beer will be available to 21+ with a valid ID.
- More: A live band will be on hand playing music from the Apollo era and a Starport Pop-up shop will feature Apollo commemorative items and a photo booth.
Schedule of Events
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Artifacts on display at the Gilruth's Destiny Ballroom along with food and drinks.
- 6:30 - 8 p.m. Festivities continue outside of the Gilruth at the Blue Bonnet Pavilion.
What to Know
- Wear your favorite vintage NASA swag!
- Parking will be limited so consider carpooling with your co-workers.